KC+A Architects is looking for an architect/project architect to join its London-based team.
Celebrating 21 years in practice KC+A architects are looking for a talented all-rounder architect to join the team and contribute to the next chapter in our growth.
KC+A is a purpose driven practice committed to making better places for people to live, work and play by integrating sensitive consultation, design quality and efficient use of resources
Our design led work includes medium to large scale projects and encompasses affordable and private residential, mixed-use schemes, student housing and later living, community uses, heritage buildings and urban design.
Our friendly studio has an exciting range of projects in London and the southeast so if you are ready to take the next step in your career progression, we would like to hear from you.
Essential qualities for the role:
- Part 3 qualification, RIBA registered with a minimum of three+ years’ work experience in the UK
- experience in project architect role on affordable and private housing-led schemes in London and the southeast an advantage
- excellent design and problem-solving skills
- excellent presentation skills
- excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- experience in managing work flows
- detailed knowledge of the GLA and HCA housing design and funding standards
- experience in planning work stages 0-4 and post planning delivery stages 4 -7
- detailed knowledge and experience of UK building regulations.
- fluent in: Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe suite, in a Windows environment
- a competitive salary package for the right candidate
- excellent prospects for carrier advancement and training
- a key role in designing brighter futures
Please apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad. Submit the following to Kiran Curtis:
- a short cover letter confirming the above skills and experience and explaining why you feel you would be a good fit at KC+A (applications with no cover letter will not be considered)
- a CV/summary portfolio (maximum 10 pages)
- contact details of two referees
- proof of the right to work in the UK
KC+A architects is an equal opportunities employer governed by our comprehensive in-house policy. We value the creative potential which individuals from diverse backgrounds and with differing skills and abilities, bring to the architectural profession.