KC+A Architects has a vacancy for an architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
KC+A architects, designing brighter futures, are looking for a talented Part 1/2 architectural assistant to join our team in London and to work with us on a range of rewarding projects.
Our design-led work includes medium to large scale projects and encompasses affordable and private residential, mixed-use schemes, student housing and later living, community uses, heritage buildings and urban design.
KC+A architects is a purpose-driven practice committed to making better places for people to live, work and play by integrating sensitive consultation, design quality and efficient use of resources
You will be working closely with the project leaders on a range of exciting projects in our friendly studio. If you are ready to take the next step in your career progression, we would like to hear from you.
Essential qualities for the role:
- Part 1/2 qualification, with a minimum of one plus years’ work experience in the UK
- fluent in; Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, in a Windows environment
- excellent design and problem-solving skills
- excellent presentation skills
- excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- experience in affordable and private housing-led schemes in London and the South East an advantage
- an immediate start
- a competitive salary package for the right candidate
- excellent prospects for carrier advancement and training
- a role in designing brighter futures
Please apply by email to Kiran Curtis with:
- a short cover letter confirming the above skills and experience and explaining why you feel you would be a good fit at KC+A (applications with no cover letter will not be considered)
- a CV/summary portfolio (maximum 10 pages)
- contact details of two referees
- proof of the right to work in the UK
KC+A architects is an equal opportunities employer governed by our comprehensive in-house policy. We value the creative potential which individuals from diverse backgrounds and with differing skills and abilities, bring to the architectural profession.