KC+A Architects is looking for an associate architect to join its London studio.
KC+A Architects is a purpose-driven practice committed to making better places for people to live, work and play by integrating sensitive consultation, design quality and efficient use of resources.
We are looking for people who have the potential to take on leadership roles within the practice in the future.
Our design-led work includes a rewarding mix of medium to large scale projects and encompasses affordable and private housing, mixed-use schemes, student housing and later living, community uses, heritage buildings and urban design.
If you are a senior architect or an associate, ready to take the next step in your career progression, we would like to hear from you.
Essential qualities for the role:
- RIBA registered with a minimum of five-plus years’ post-Part 3 work experience in the UK
- leadership skills
- experience in managing teams and workflows
- excellent design and problem-solving skills
- excellent presentation skills
- excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- experience in senior architect role on affordable and private housing-led schemes in London and the south-east an advantage
- experience in planning work stages 0-4 and post planning delivery stages 4-7
- detailed knowledge and experience of UK planning and building regulations
- fluent in; Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, in a Windows environment
- a competitive salary package for the right candidate
- excellent prospects for carrier advancement and training
- a key role in designing brighter futures
Please apply by email to Kiran Curtis with:
- a short cover letter confirming the above skills and experience and explaining why you feel you would be a good fit at KC+A Architects (applications with no cover letter will not be considered)
- a CV/summary portfolio (maximum 10 pages)
- contact details of two referees
- proof of the right to work in the UK
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Designing brighter futures.
KC+A architects is an equal opportunities employer governed by our comprehensive in-house policy. We value the creative potential which individuals from diverse backgrounds and with differing skills and abilities, bring to the architectural profession.