KC+A Architects is seeking a project architect to join its team in London.
Celebrating 21 years in practice KC+A architects are looking for a talented project architect to join the team & contribute to the next chapter in our growth. We have an exciting range of design led projects in London and the southeast so if you are ready to take the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you.
KC+A is committed to designing brighter futures for people primarily in London and the southeast. Our work includes medium to large scale projects of £5M to £40M & encompasses residential & mixed-use schemes, affordable housing, heritage buildings, high quality residential, student housing and urban design.
Applicants for the project architect role must have the following:
- RIBA registered with a minimum of three+ years’ post-Part 3 qualification experience in delivering medium /large scale projects
- experience of delivering affordable & private housing led schemes in London and the southeast. Knowledge of the GLA & HCA housing design & funding standards
- experience of build to rent and/or later living schemes an advantage
- experience in planning work stages 0-4 and post planning delivery stages 4 -7
- detailed knowledge and experience of UK building regulations
- exceptional design & problem-solving skills
- excellent presentation skills
- enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- the ability to work effectively as part of an in house team
- experience in managing work flows
- developed skills in: REVIT, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe suite, Office, in a Windows environment essential
- excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
There is a competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate with excellent prospects for advancement.
Please apply by email to Kiran Curtis with:
- a short cover letter confirming the above skills and experience & explaining why you feel you would be a good fit at KC+A (applications with no cover letter will not be considered).
- a CV/summary portfolio (maximum 10 pages)
- contact details of two referees
- proof of the right to work in the UK
To submit your application, please click the ‘apply’ button below.
KCA architects is an equal opportunities employer governed by our comprehensive in house policy. We value the creative potential which individuals from diverse backgrounds and with different skills and abilities, bring to the architectural profession.