Kelling Designs is seeking a senior FF&E procurement and project manager to join its London team.
Established for over 20 years, Kelling Designs specialises in projects from central London to East Anglia and the Alps; known for their vibrant and friendly approach. Offering interior design services to private clients alongside refurbishment, turnkey, relocation projects and furniture staging for the property market, Kelling Designs holds a unique place in the market as a small and highly successful interior design company.
The company is seeking an experienced senior FF&E, procurement and project manager to join the company initially for a year’s maternity cover, with the possibility of staying on long term. You will work on the London based projects, both small and large scale, as well as overseeing the London design team.
Experience and skilss
– eight plus years experience in FF&E, procurement and project management of residential projects
– extremely confident working across design, procurement and installation as there is little supervision for this position
– proficiency in Excel, Indesign and Estimac is essential
– good relationships with suppliers and management of contractors
– excellent administration and organisation skills
– dedication to the project and team
– driving licence
Duties and detail
– leading large and small-scale projects, dealing with initial administration including licences to alter, building control and structural engineers, as appropriate
– project management from start to finish, to include schedules and management of contractors on site
– full specification and FF&E, checking suitability and requirements for each specific project
– full management of orders, invoices and other project related administration as well as procurement
– discretion when liaising with clients and an ability to maintain excellent relationships with clients and other parties involved in projects
– acting as a studio director; mentoring and leading the design team in the London office
– reporting directly to the founder and creative director
Salary: Maternity cover for one year, salary based on experience
Jobs location: Lots Road, Chelsea, London
Apply with CV to Georgie Wykeham – email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Part-I architectural assistant
at oaten architects
at carlorattiassociati Srl