Kelly Wearstler is seeking an executive assistant with three+ years’ experience to join its team in Los Angeles.
Strong management and communication skills are required, with interior design experience a plus.
Candidate must be based in Los Angeles.
- calendar management with a keen ability to discern shifting priorities and appointments as appropriate
- aid in preparing for meetings
- responding to emails on behalf of executives
- book and manage travel for principals and company executives
- maintain database of client contacts
- assist with some interior design tasks for clients
- general administrative tasks and personal errands as needed
Desired skills and experience:
- a mature individual with a strong commitment and work ethic
- someone who is organized, detailed orientated and able to multi-task, who can anticipate situations and problem-solve
- interpersonal abilities, soft skills, and experience collaborating in teams
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- a positive attitude, integrity, and discretion
- an ability to work well under pressure and changing deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- an ability to handle situations of complexity well in a fast-paced, friendly environment
- a person who is conscientious, timely, and punctual, and who can help keep the principals on schedule
- a polished and professional presence in our casual yet dynamic creative office
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud
Please submit resumes using the ‘apply’ link below.