Kelly Wearstler is seeking a senior interior or project architect to join its team in Los Angeles.
Kelly Wearstler is looking for a very talented architect with experience in luxury hotels, restaurants and high-end residential projects to join our Los Angeles-based team. The ideal candidate is a detailed oriented individual capable of leading a strong design team.
Desired skills and experience:
- six to ten years’ experience with interior design/architecture education and background
- extremely well-rounded with strong management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- strong and unique design talent
- ability to originate concepts, and be the design lead for teams putting numerous projects together
- strong leadership/management skills with ability to multitask, all from design inception to completion in all design phases
- project experience should include the submission of drawing sets, including but not limited to, specifications, technical production, and basic code knowledge
- primary responsibilities will include leading the drawing and documentation of the project during the design as well as management of the scope, schedule and budget during construction; this will include coordination with clients as well as contractor and fabricators
- the ideal candidate must have good communication skills, be hands-on and open-minded and have a desire to work in teams with multiple designers, builders and developers
- strong free-hand and computer skills
- experience in furniture design
- willing to travel (domestic and international)
- comes with an established vendor base, refined client contact skills
- refined presentation skills with experience AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Office proficient
- applicant must have substantial CA experience (submittal, RFI, ASI/IDSK review/response and consultant coordination)
This is a full-time position with compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please submit all resumes and portfolios using the ‘apply’ link below.