Kettal is looking for a contract sales account manager to join its team in London.
Kettal designs, manufactures and installs high-end outdoor furniture worldwide.
Kettal is established in Europe since 1965, in a small coastal town, located 45 KM south of Barcelona. Kettal has its own state of the art manufacturing plant, where the product is designed, manufactured and tested. Kettal manufacturing process involves a high intense manual labour, 85% of the product is handmade. That allows us to build strong and yet beautiful pieces, with exquisite attention to detail.
Kettal works with the most important names in the international design scene including Patricia Urquiola, Jasper Morrison, Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, Doshi Levien, Rodolfo Dordoni and Hella Jongerlius; who collectively have contributed to what is a well rounded, innovative and unique collection.
Kettal is today’s one of the largest European manufacturer of outdoor furniture worldwide.
Within its plan of expansion, Kettal is looking for a contract sales account manager for its team in London.
- A&D accounts: to drive the brand, the collections and develop long-term relationships with existing and new key accounts – architects and designers based in designated regions of the UK and Ireland, specifying locally or internationally hospitality and corporate projects
- contract accounts: to develop long-term relationships and increase sales turnover with existing and new investors, operators, contractor and procurement companies in the hospitality and corporate sectors
- day-to-day: to manage the daily project/account management and administration with specifiers/customers in coordination with London-based contract sales administration, there will be some coordination with development, logistics, production etc. teams at Kettal HQ in Barcelona
- passionate about design
- a very sociable and charismatic person who enjoys networking
- confident ability to communicate at all levels and engage with stakeholders
- excellent verbal and written communication skills both face-to-face and on the telephone
- attention to detail, systematic and organised essential
- problem-solving and prospection-focused
- computer-skilled: Microsoft Office or Mac package – Excel, Word, Keynote
- knowledge of InDesign and Acrobat Light software would be a plus
- some customer visits in the UK and at international fairs will be necessary
- based in London
- reporting to head office-based export director, the position will be locally supervised by UK and Ireland contract sales manager based in London
- salary according to experience