Kettal is looking for a digital content coordinator to join its firm in Barcelona, Spain.
Digital content coordinator at Kettal
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital content coordinator to become part of our global marketing team.
Your job will be to create and coordinate content on Kettal digital platforms to ensure information remains up-to-date, current, accessible and is effectively promoted. This role supports the digital team with website content, structure and makes sure the content on Kettal digital platforms is SEO optimised. You will also assist with monitoring and posting on social media, and generating digital metrics and analytics.
You will report to the head of communication and will be working out of our office in either Kettal.
You will play an active role in assisting the Kettal marketing team with the maintenance of our digital platforms (websites and e-shops), creating and editing content and products, including written copy, images and video. You will help develop and implement the Kvadrat Group’s digital content strategy on an ongoing basis.
Some of your tasks will be:
- day-to-day content creation, updating and maintaining of the websites of the Kettal Group
- writing content of all kinds from story texts and web posts to news stories and features
- assists with and coordinates an annual website content plan
- tracks and reports on website analytics, testing and engagement, and user experience analysis
- actively manage email marketing campaigns, from conception to execution
- updating of Architonic and Archiproducts and other third-party databases for our brands
- bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing/communications/web
- an equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- a minimum one to three years’ relevant experience
- experience with content management systems and related web platforms and programs
- proven ability to identify compelling stories and produce high-quality, shareable and engaging content, from news posts to feature stories
- up to date on the latest trends and developments in website effectiveness and management, including SEO, responsive websites and mobile optimisation
- you work well on your own, but see the benefit in being part of a team
- familiarity and experience with Google Analytics and similar analytics platforms
- high English and Spanish proficiency with a strong grasp of grammar and punctuation