Kiani Architects is hiring Part 2/3 architectural assistants to join its team in London.
Following recent developments and successful planning permissions we are looking for Part 2’s with good creativity, working knowledge of Building Regulations and strong communication skills to work with us and lead London-based projects through all RIBA stages – from inception and feasibility to construction.
What we are looking for:
- previous experience across RIBA stages on commercial and residential architecture predominantly in the UK
- robust knowledge of the planning process and UK building regulations
- ability to work independently and collaboratively
- have a constructive attitude and drive to make positive change
- strong design, technical, graphic abilities. Good 3D digital modelling ability
- strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- self-motivation, proactivity, initiative and team-working experience
- fluency with 2D AutoCAD and Revit, Adobe CC suite and Office 365. 3D printing is beneficial
Kiani Architects is a small design orientated practice – working predominantly in the commercial sector on a mix of new build and extensive refurbishments based around London. As a studio with close links to developers, trades and contractors we deliver expertly designed and hand crafted buildings which reflect their unique context and ambition.
Applicants must be able to work in the UK. Please state salary expectations with all applications. We are an equal opportunities employer.