Kiani Architects is seeking a Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
Kiani Architects is looking for a Part 3 architect to join its design studio in Central London and take a leading role in a large commercial scheme in the Kings Cross area.
This is an opportunity for a qualified Architect to be part of a growing design-led studio, experienced team and provides an opportunity to impact the trajectory of a large scheme in its early stage of development.
What we are looking for:
- previous experience across RIBA stages on commercial and residential architecture predominantly in the UK
- robust knowledge of the planning process and UK building regulations
- proven ability to take instruction from the Project Director and lead a small team
- production of planning packages and detailed design production information. Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- construction site familiarity and project procurement, including JCT contracts, NBS Specification (NBS Chorus is beneficial)
- fluency with 2D AutoCAD and Revit, Adobe CC suite and Office 365. 3D printing is beneficial
- have a constructive attitude and drive to make positive change
- strong design, technical, graphic abilities. Good 3D digital modelling ability
- strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- self-motivation, proactivity, initiative and team-working experience
Kiani Architects is a small design orientated practice – working predominantly in the commercial sector on a mix of new build and extensive refurbishments based around London. As a studio with close links to developers, trades and contractors we deliver expertly designed and hand crafted buildings which reflect their unique context and ambition.
Our ideal candidate would have on-site and hands on experience, highly CAD proficient and be and excellent visual and verbal communicator.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified architect looking to start a new career with hands on experience in a small practice with big ambitions.
Applicants must be able to work in the UK. Please state salary expectations with all applications. We are an equal opportunities employer.