Kitchens by Holloways is looking for a kitchen design assistant to join its team in Clapham Junction, London.
Kitchens by Holloways are one of the leaders of bespoke kitchen design in the UK. We are looking for a design assistant to join our existing team and to work closely with our lead designers.
Your role will be to prepare 3D and 2D drawings for our lead designers to present to clients. You will ideally have existing knowledge of kitchen design and appliance installation guidelines – or be able and willing to learn fast. You must be able to check your work and ask the relevant questions needed so that you can complete designated tasks.
- 1st or 2:1 in product design, model making, architecture Part-II or interior architecture
- minimum one years experience within a kitchen or joinery design company (UK-based)
- familiar with Virtual Worlds
- previous use of AutoCAD within a kitchen design environment
- impeccable written and spoken English
- full UK drivers licence is preferred, you will be expected to attend and carry out occasional site measure ups (one per fortnight approximately) and also to work some days from our other SW London showrooms if required
If you have strong Virtual World skills but do not have the relevant kitchen experience, but can write a convincing cover letter, then you may be offered a short trial.
Interviews to be held between our SW11 and SW14 sites. The role will be based at our SW11 Northcote Road showroom and design studio.
Salary dependant on experience, 18-25K
Hours 9am-6pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays (one in three).
Please submit your CV and covering letter, specifically referencing your kitchen design experience, by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.