A vacancy for an office manager/PA is available at KLS Interiors in London.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a fast-paced company working in the field of interior design and soft furnishings?
We are looking for an exceptional and highly organised individual to join our team and provide full administration support for the staff and company director.
Key responsibilities include:
- diary management for site surveys
- coordination of fitting diary
- ordering stock, samples and materials
- general office administration
- making deliveries and collections if required
- the first point of contact on the phone and for visitors
- chasing payments and assisting the bookkeeper
- stock checking
- answering the telephone and dealing with customer queries
- travel and hotel arrangements
- management of health and safety
- logging deliveries and allocating deliveries to projects
You will possess excellent telephone, written and communication skills. You will be confident in your own abilities, a problem solver and have an outstanding work ethic, with experience in a similar office role. You will be required to work alongside the director and therefore will need to have the confidence to interact with clients face to face from both the commercial and private market. You will thrive on a challenge and have the ability to work on your own and as a part of a team using your own initiative. You must be flexible and able to prioritise and multi-task. You will be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word and Excel to a high standard. You will have a full UK driving licence.
£23,000 – £25,000 pa pro rata
Please only apply for this position if you have experience within a similar role, match the above criteria and can travel to London, NW10 on a daily basis. You must have the legal right to work in the UK.