KOBW Architects is looking for a RIAI registered architect to join its team in Cork, Ireland.
KOBW Architects is an established practice, based in Cork City, with a broad range of projects in the educational and commercial sectors. We are seeking a registered architect for the role of project architect to manage large and small scale projects. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with a minimum of five years’ experience of working on challenging projects at all stages. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of building types, of varying scale and complexity, from inception through to completion on site, within a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- a registered architect with a minimum of five years’ post-graduate experience, including contract administration
- excellent contract management skills and experience, including public works contracts
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent design and presentation skills
- strong working knowledge of the planning and building regulations and building control, BC(A)R
- proficient in detailed design and construction stages of projects
- enthusiastic, self-motivated and dedicated work ethic
- enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced, supportive work environment
To submit your CV, please click the ‘apply’ button below.