Koichi Takada Architects is looking for a design architect to join its office in Sydney, Australia.
Koichi Takada Architects is an innovative design firm defined by its design ambition, teamwork and emphasis of technology to revolutionise the way we work. We strive in an environment which cultivates creativity, ambition, and dedication to form a unified team and encourage the development of innovative designs. We are continuously looking to develop our capabilities and deliver cutting-edge design and services through the introduction of various design technologies to facilitate the way we work and foster a creative and constructive team environment where our people can develop their professional skills, personal goals and have opportunities for long-term career progression.
Our Sydney office is now heading up its 10th year and continuously expanding our national as well as international presence. We are now seeking an experienced and motivated design architect to join our Sydney office
- strong conceptual and design skills
- demonstrated ability delivering concept design, planning and built projects
- strong modelling and documentation skills in Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper and SketchUp
- collaborative and able to work within a design team
- organised and strong time management skills
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and effective time management
- driven and committed to developing extraordinary design
- flexible, adaptable and can think outside the box!
- great interpersonal skills and a positive approach
- strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
Experience and qualification:
- master/bachelors of architecture from a recognised university
- minimum of three years’ experience as a design architect
- registration is favoured, but not essential
The job description reflects the core activities of the role however not limited, we are looking for passionate and motivated staff who adopt a flexible approach to work and looking for a challenging yet rewarding environment.
How to apply
All applicants should submit their cover letter, resume and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below, addressed to the practice manager.
No hard copies please!