Koichi Takada Architects is looking for a design architect to join its team in Sydney.
Koichi Takada Architects is a Sydney-based boutique architecture firm, led by Koichi Takada. Founded in 2008, it is a young, innovative and award-winning practice which has already delivered a wide range of architectural and interior projects in residential, hospitality, commercial and cultural venues.
Due to consistent growth and upcoming projects in Australia and overseas, we currently have opportunities for design architects to join our team. Our studio is located in a landmark warehouse building in Surry Hills, with a relaxed feel and plenty of natural light and views.
We are a growing practice, and we continuously develop our capabilities to deliver cutting edge design and services. We foster a creative and constructive team environment where our people can develop their professional skills and have opportunities for long term career progression. You will learn from the best, and work on various small and large scale projects from concept design to documentation stage, with a strong eye for design and detail.
- ability to create and formulate overall design concepts
- ability to deliver outstanding presentations with clever and unique thoughts and ideas
- ability to interpret design through passion and experience
- a minimum of three-five years postgraduate experience in an architecture firm
- a degree in architecture from a recognised university
- a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- an eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
- superb design skills and ‘eye for design’
- excellent 2D and 3D skills: AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp
- very good graphic design skills: Photoshop, Indesign
- excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- strong communication skills
How to apply
If you meet the above selection criteria and you want to join an innovative and growing practice, please email your cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format to the practice manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Part-II architectural assistant
at Sandy Rendel Architects
New business manager
at Glass Canvas Group