KRAUSE ARCHITECTS is seeking an architect to join its studio in London.
KRAUSE ARCHITECTS is a dynamic, London based studio for urban design, architecture, interiors and product design. Currently, we are engaged on several exciting projects in the UK and Germany. Our objective is to excel in providing simple responses to complex briefs, whether residential or hospitality, etc, through an iterative design process.
The most ideal candidate will be proactive, knowledgeable, conscientious, proficient and have excellent communication skills.
Candidates should have a minimum five years’ experience following ARB registration.
- excellent proficiency in ArchiCAD,
- excellent software skills incl. AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite,
- excellent understanding of the RIBA deliverables and the processes involved to meet them
- excellent design, research, specification and presentation skills
- very good knowledge of delivery and procurement processes of detailed projects in the UK, including contract administration, Building Regulations, etc
- liaison with planners and other statutory authorities
- very good organisational skills
Desirable skills and qualities:
- experience in apartment buildings, mixed-use and hospitality sectors
- knowledge and experience of other BIM software and processes welcome.
- strong sense for architectural materials and detailing
- an open, can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills
- good leadership skills and enthusiasm.
Please submit your CV and portfolio in a single PDF not greater than 10Mb by clicking the ‘apply’ button below, highlighting your personal professional development ambitions. Please quote KA2020/Architect.
No agencies or telephone enquiries please.
Due to remote working, we are only able to contact the shortlisted candidates – interviews will be arranged in line with government guidelines during Covid-19 pandemic.
KRAUSE ARCHITECTS is an equal opportunities employer.