KRAUSE ARCHITECTS is looking for a highly creative, experienced and motivated RIBA Part 2 candidate to join its London based team.
KRAUSE ARCHITECTS is a dynamic, London based studio for urban design, architecture, interiors and product design. Currently, we are engaged on several exciting projects in the UK and Germany. Our objective is to excel in providing simple and well-conceived responses to complex briefs, whether residential or hospitality, etc, through an iterative design process.
The most ideal candidate will be proactive, knowledgeable, conscientious and have excellent communication skills. Candidates should have a minimum of three to five years’ experience following Part 2 qualification.
- excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- excellent 3d software skills in ArchiCAD and Rhino
- excellent design, research, presentation skills
- excellent understanding of the RIBA stages and their outcomes
Desirable skills and qualities:
- experience in residential buildings, mixed-use and hospitality sectors
- knowledge and experience with BIM software (ArchiCAD) and processes welcome
- experience in Grasshopper (Rhino), 3D Studio Max, VRAY, AutoCAD
- strong sense for architectural materials and their detailing
- conceptual thinking and ability to translate ideas into both 2D and 3D diagrams
- positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
Please submit your CV and portfolio as PDF not greater than 10Mb via the ‘apply’ link below, highlighting your personal professional development ambitions.
No agencies or telephone enquiries please.
Due to remote working, we are only able to contact the shortlisted candidates – interviews will be arranged in line with government guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
KRAUSE ARCHITECTS is an equal opportunities employer.