Kvadrat is looking for a digital content coordinator to join its team in Ebeltoft/Copenhagen, Denmark.
Kvadrat was established in Denmark in 1968 and has deep roots in the Scandinavian design tradition. Kvadrat holds the leading position in the high-quality contemporary textiles market in Europe. We supply architects, designers and private consumers across the world with textiles and textile-related products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital content coordinator to become part of our global marketing team.
Location: Ebeltoft or Copenhagen
Apply before: 1 May 2019
Your job will be to create and coordinate content on Kvadrat’s digital platforms to ensure information remains up-to-date, current, accessible and is effectively promoted. This role supports the digital team with website content, structure and makes sure the content on Kvadrat’s digital platforms is SEO optimised. You will also assist with monitoring and posting on social media, and generating digital metrics and analytics.
You will report to the head of communication and PR and will be working out of our office in either Ebeltoft or Copenhagen. You should expect 20-30 travel days per year.
You will play an active role in assisting the Kvadrat Marketing team with the maintenance of our digital platforms (websites and e-shops), creating and editing content, including written copy, images and video. You will help develop and implement the Kvadrat Group’s digital content strategy on an ongoing basis.
Some of your tasks will be:
- day-to-day content creation, updating and maintaining of the websites of the Kvadrat Group
- writing content of all kinds from story texts and web posts to news stories and features
- assists with and coordinates an annual website content plan
- tracks and reports on website analytics, testing and engagement, and user experience analysis
- actively manage email marketing campaigns, from conception to execution
- updating of Architonic and Stylepark and other third-party databases for our brands
- bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing/communications/web
- an equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- a minimum one to three years’ relevant experience
- experience with content management systems and related web platforms and programs
- proven ability to identify compelling stories and produce high-quality, shareable and engaging content, from news posts to feature stories
- up to date on the latest trends and developments in website effectiveness and management, including SEO, responsive websites and mobile optimisation
- you work well on your own, but see the benefit in being part of a team
- familiarity and experience with Google Analytics and similar analytics platforms
- high English proficiency with a strong grasp of grammar and punctuation
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Pia Malling Cappucinni, the head of communication and PR, at T. +45 5196 5995.
About the Kvadrat organisation
We try to set up as few rules as possible. In return, we expect each person to always act in accordance with our basic values, and in doing so, to be quality driven in all decisions and actions, to act according to our mindset of ‘strong teams – one company’, to be passionate about your daily tasks at the job and the design culture that we are an integrated part of, to stay open-minded towards clients and colleagues, and to be honest in communication and treat others with respect.
Our products reflect our commitment to colour, quality, simplicity, innovation and design. Kvadrat fabrics have been used in some of the world’s most intriguing architectural developments, such as the Gherkin, London; Museum of Modern Art, New York; Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles; Oslo Opera House, Norway; Reichstag, Berlin; Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao; Copenhagen Opera House, Denmark and Guangzhou Opera House, China.
At Kvadrat, we consistently push the aesthetic, technological and functional properties of textiles. In doing so, we collaborate with leading designers, architects and artists, including; David Adjaye, Miriam Bäckström, Tord Boontje, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Thomas Demand, Olafur Eliasson, Alfredo Häberli, Giulio Ridolfo, Peter Saville, Finn Sködt, Roman Signer, as well as Patricia Urquiola.