Kyle Smart Associates is looking for an architect to join its team in Bedfordshire, UK.
Tired of commuting to London? Kyle Smart Associates is looking for a senior architect to join its growing team in their office in rural Bedfordshire.
Kyle Smart Associates is an established busy architectural practice working on an exciting range of projects. We are located in the hamlet of Sewell, just north of Dunstable close to Milton Keynes, St Albans and Luton, carrying out residential, independent living and ecclesiastical projects in the home counties and London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic architect with the following qualities to join our growing team, working on housing, care and ecclesiastical projects:
- experience in 2D and 3D Vectorworks preferred but not essential as training will be given
- project running experience through RIBA Work Stages 0-7
- strong technical skills including experience in producing and coordinating technical drawings for tender and construction
- on-site experience in taking a project through the construction stage including identifying solutions to on-site issues and ensuring overall design-intent
- excellent design and presentation skills
- excellent communication skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- capability to work independently and as part of a team on a variety of projects at the same time
- ability to multi-task and manage your own workload
- ability to work to deadlines
- confidence to take on responsibilities
- ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
- professional development mentorship and training opportunities
- pension scheme
- team social activities including outings, lunches, sports activities and architecture trips
- discretionary bonus
We are proud that our team continue to realise their potential and develop their careers with us and now we’re ready to expand again having secured a number of challenging and exciting projects. We are firm believers that the success of our company to date has been a direct result of empowering our fantastic team. As such, our vision is to continue to grow our team and expand our portfolio of projects whilst at the same time, ensuring that we remain small enough to maintain an enjoyable, collaborative and supportive environment for our team.
We offer a competitive salary depending on previous experience. You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence. All applicants must have the necessary working permits.
Kyle Smart Associates is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email your CV, together with a covering letter, demonstrating the above qualities and examples using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.