Kyle Smart Associates is seeking experienced architects/Part 2 architectural assistants or technicians to join its team in Bedfordshire, UK.
Kyle Smart Associates is an established busy architectural practice working on an exciting range of projects. We are located in the hamlet of Sewell, just north of Dunstable close to Milton Keynes, St Albans and Luton, carrying out work in the Home Counties and London. We are within 10 minutes drive of the M1.
We are looking for enthusiastic architects/Part 2 assistants/technicians with the following qualities to join our growing team, working on housing, care and ecclesiastical projects.
- experience in 2D and 3D Vectorworks preferred but not essential
- excellent design and presentation skills
- excellent communication skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- knowledge and understanding of UK planning and building regulations and construction drawing packages
- capability to work independently and as part of a team on a variety of projects
- ability to multi-task and manage your own workload and as a team
- ability to work to deadlines
- confidence to take on responsibilities
- ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
Competitive salary depending on previous experience. You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence. All applicants must have the necessary working permits.
Kyle Smart Associates is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV, together with a covering letter, demonstrating the above qualities and examples by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.