L+ Architects is looking for a project architect/Part 3 with good technical knowledge with a minimum of five years’ UK experience to join its growing practice in London.
We are considering full-time applicants only.
L+ Architects is a growing studio with five architects formed by Pablo Lambrechts in January 2019 due to a huge demand for Pablo’s skilled and fresh designs. In this time, the studio has taken on more than 20 projects and the philosophy is to bring the outside-in and create an ‘architecture of happiness’ whilst employing passivhaus principals and aligning ecology and architecture as well as sustainability.
Pablo was in a previous role, the lead designer of the Google HQ in Kings Cross and ran a thriving London studio for a ‘star’ architect: he works on high-end, luxury residential and commercial developments in London and internationally. Pablo is a skilled architect with more than 20 years’ experience and he is keen to work on cutting edge projects as well as more standard designs. The studio is located in East Sheen and is small, friendly and family-orientated. We see great things to come and would love you to become a part of our success.
Key skills required:
- to lead a team of architects and technologists on various projects
- great customer-facing skills
- great organisational skills
- knowledge of HR issues
- excellent in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and 3D software
- brilliant Photoshop and InDesign skills (preferable)
- in-depth knowledge of planning and UK building regulations (essential)
- excellent design and spatial planning skills
- strong understanding of detailing and delivery of tender packages
- time management skills and highly organised working methods
- able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, while also able to take instruction
- experience of interior projects will also be deemed favourable
- excellent written and spoken English
- confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and project consultants
- team player
- good organisational skills
Please submit your CV, portfolio and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
We sadly can’t reply to all applicants but we thank-you for your time.