L:a Bruket is recruiting a junior interior architect to join its team in London.
The Swedish natural skincare brand L:a Bruket is looking for a part-time, freelance interior architect to work alongside the head interior architect on variety of retail and visual merchandising projects from their satellite studio in London.
The role will provide a great opportunity for someone to work on a high frequency of high-profile projects with a growing international team. Working closely with global sales managers, other collaborating designers and retail contractors, you will see a variety of retail development projects through, from concept to completion.
Initially the role will involve working as a part-time freelancer using the East London satellite studio as a base, with some flexibility to work remotely or from our Swedish west coast and Parisian offices.
The applicants should:
- ideally have professional work experience in a related field (retail design, set design, interior design etc) and a graduate degree in a related field
- have excellent design and presentation skills with an eye for detail
- a good understanding of contemporary design, art and culture
- have an aptitude for design software, being comfortable moving between software ideally including Rhino, AutoCAD, 3D visualisation software like 3DS Max and V-Ray and Adobe suite
- be well organised, proactive and able to manage projects autonomously
- be fluent in English
This is the perfect role:
- if you are looking for the opportunity to gain a depth of experience in retail design
- if you want a chance to play an important role in the development of a growing brands retail identity
- see your work become a reality, with the potential for career progression and exposure
- if you are looking for the opportunity to work with a small but capable company poised for exciting developments
Please submit a CV and portfolio of your most recent work using the apply for job button below.