Lab Architects is looking for a studio assistant to join its team.
A practice known for their rarefied residential projects in west London, Lab are seeking an assistant with experience to effectively organise their studio.
The successful candidate would have previous experience, ideally having already worked for a design practice and should demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude. They should be forward thinking, accurate and reliable, with great personal and problem-solving skills.
The position would include PA support and provide the office with efficient and effective general administrative and project administrative support.
The role also includes PR and marketing assistance, updating the website and social media.
The candidate should also have:
- excellent communication skills including spoken and written English
- proven experience in a PA/administration role, preferably in a design
- excellent IT Skills, inclusive of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Indesign
- an appreciation of good design and graphic communication
Typical tasks include the following
PA support duties:
- act as first point of contact
- prepare presentation materials; draft correspondence
- organise meetings, manage diaries, prepare agendas and papers
- greet visitors; take responsibility for the appearance of the office
- answer calls and emails; organise post and couriers
- monitor the office diary; organise travel
- order supplies and IT support
- help with minute writing, invoicing, and architect’s instructions
- assist with quality management, and health and safety
- help with website/Instagram content
- assist with creation of brochures, presentations and tenders
- manage press enquiries
- collate information in the submission of tender applications and competition opportunities
Salary would be dependent upon experience, flexible working considered.
UK references required.