Lacoste is looking for a senior windows and pop-up store designer to join its team from mid-July to mid-January in Paris, France.
Job description: senior windows and pop-up stores designer
- window design
- pop-up store design
- in-store set-up design
- organisation and follow up of the prototype phase
- follow up of the local creative adaptation
- liaising with the brand development, visual merchandising and architecture teams
- experience of at least five years
- organised, autonomous and rigorous
- good team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- training school of interior or product design
- fluent in French and in English
- needed software; Pack Adobe (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop), 3D software (Rhino or SketchUp) and rendering software (Maxwell or Keyshot)
Please submit your cv and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.