Lambs and Lions is seeking a FF&E procurement coordinator to join its team in Berlin, Germany.
Founded in 2012, Lambs and Lions is a design studio and consultancy based in Berlin.
Specialised in hospitality design, we work across the fields of interior architecture and design, art direction, brand creation and graphic design.
We are actively recruiting an experienced FF&E coordinator to expand their growing design team.
The candidate should have a minimum three years’ experience in a similar role at a leading design firm.
This person will be based in the Berlin office working closely with the director of FF&E procurement, and the design team.
- strong in self-management and organisation with the ability to be proactive without guidance
- ability to manage time and workflow of projects efficiently
- proven working knowledge of new build interior construction and refit projects, particularly FF&E procurement — materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling
- proven experience in dealing with suppliers and manufacturers in a highly professional manner, and a proven ability to maintain and develop existing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
- previous experience working on restaurant/hospitality/leisure projects is essential
- a good understanding of design history and experience of working in high-end hospitality projects
- excellent knowledge of materials and finishes
- proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office are vital for this role
- excellent English language skills both written and verbal are required for this position (German language skills are not required)
- resourceful and a willingness to learn and grow with the company
- provide information and make suggestions on availability of suitable FF&E as required
- manage projects efficiently, within schedule and within budget in close cooperation with the FF&E director and design team to prepare the full FF&E schedule
- maintain and organise the samples library
- create and issue instructions to manufacturers and sub-contractors while ensuring quality control throughout the procurement of FF&E
This position is based within our Berlin office; however a valid passport is required for travel.
If you are interested in joining Lambs and Lions, then please send us your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below. Portfolios must be less than 10mb.
Please quote ‘Dezeen FF&E coordinator’ position in the title.
The deadline for applications is 1 December 2020.
Selected candidates will be interviewed remotely via video conferencing due to the current pandemic.
Due to the expected high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.