Lambs and Lions is recruiting a FF&E project coordinator to expand their growing design team in Berlin.
This person will be based in the Berlin office working closely with creative director and design team, dealing with clients and suppliers alike.
This is an exclusively FF&E role, focused on the procurement of furniture and fittings, it does not involve interior architecture, which is undertaken by a separate team.
Our base is Berlin. Our network is global. We are a small team of creative specialists dedicated to develop hospitality brands, experiences and interior concepts.
- production of full specification documentation through to completion on site with the assistance of the creative director and team
- managing the overall FFE project budgets
- work with supply chain to obtain quotes, order samples and order tracking
- managing ordering and delivering programs/schedules
- creating and issuing instructions to manufacturers and sub-contractors
- proactively identifying and escalating risks to FF&E team, where relevant, whilst operating in compliance with ethical practices
- ensuring quality control/quality assurance
- adopting best practice standards, technology solutions and process across studio projects
- support the creative team from concept to installation
- meet with suppliers to build library and inform designers on ongoing basis of all new products in the market
- maintaining and organising the design and samples library
- developing and maintain up-to-date knowledge of FF&E, materials trends and new suppliers
- arranging supplier meetings and develop supplier relationships
- setting up and managing supply chain database
- design or arts based degree and relevant industry work experience of at least three years
- strong attention to detail
- resourceful, willingness to learn about the industry
- experience specifying FF&E for design projects
- experience in producing fully detailed materials specifications and FF&E specifications that comply with local regulations
- experience in coordinating FF&E and OS&E within architectural interior design schemes
- passionate with extensive knowledge of hotel design across the world and organised and efficient in your work
- a competent level of Excel and Microsoft office is required
- a basic knowledge of Indesign and photoshop is desirable
Good command over the English language both written and verbal are required for this role. This position is based within our Berlin office, however a valid passport is required for travel.
If you are interested in joining Lambs and Lions, then please send us your CV and portfolio. Please quote ‘FF&E Coordinator’ position in the title.
The deadline for applications is January 1 2018. Interviews will take place in Berlin or over Skype after this date.
Do to the expected high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Administrative and accounting officer
at Insight School of Interior Design