Lambs and Lions is recruiting a middleweight interior architect/designer to join its design team in Berlin.
The candidate needs to have a minimum of three years of hospitality experience ideally in both Restaurant and Hotel design.
Candidates without such will not be considered for this role. German language skills are not required for this role.
This person will be based in the Berlin office working closely with the creative director and senior designer.
Lambs and Lions are an award-winning, international creative multidisciplinary design studio working on high-end hospitality projects.
Visit our website for an overview of our works to date.
- first class design or architecture based degree with relevant industry work experience of at least three years
- strong attention to detail with a passion for hospitality design and knowledge of hotel design across the world
- resourceful and a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- strong in self-management and able to be proactive without guidance
- have a full understanding of project processes from concept, design development through to site implementation
- comprehensive knowledge in Vectorworks, Sketch-Up, Adobe Indesign and Photoshop are essential for this role
- excellent English language skills both written and verbal are required for this position
- ability to produce detailed drawing packages including architectural, joinery and furniture drawings for tender and construction under the supervision of the lead designer/creative director
- production of sketch visuals for presentations, both hand and computer-aided
- researching materiality and creating sample boards
- project management of jobs, updating documentation, minutes and schedules as required
- liaising with suppliers, architects, contractors etc on the direction of the lead designer/creative director
- assisting on the running of projects from concept development through to completion
- creation and delivering of presentations
- guiding and managing junior designers to ensure tasks are complete and to the relevant standard
This position is based within our Berlin office, however, a valid passport is required for travel.
If you are interested in joining Lambs and Lions, then please send us your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Portfolios must be less than 10mb.
The deadline for applications is 30 November 2018. Interviews will take place in Berlin or over Skype.
Due to the expected high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.