Lambs and Lions is seeking an interior designer/architect to join its team in Berlin.
Founded in 2012, Lambs and Lions is a design studio and consultancy based in Berlin.
Specialised in hospitality design, we work across the fields of interior architecture and design, art direction, brand creation and graphic design.
We are actively recruiting an experienced, talented and creative interior architect/designer to expand our growing design team. The candidate should have a minimum of three year’s experience in a similar role at a leading design firm.
This person will be based in the Berlin office working closely with the design director.
- first class design or architecture based degree and relevant industry work experience of at least three years
- excellent English language skills both written and verbal are required for this position
- German language skills are not required
- strong attention to detail with a passion for hospitality design and knowledge of hotel design across the world
- resourceful and a willingness to learn and grow with the company
- strong in self-management and able to be proactive without guidance
- have a full understanding of project processes from concept, design development through to site implementation
- comprehensive knowledge in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe InDesign and photoshop are essential for this role
- a competent level of Excel and Microsoft office are required
- ability to produce detailed drawing packages including architectural, joinery and furniture drawings for tender and construction under the supervision of the designer director
- production of sketch visuals for presentations, both hand and computer aided
- creating sample boards and researching concepts/trends in collaboration with the design team
- contributing to the project management of jobs, updating documentation, minutes and schedules as required
- liaising with suppliers, architects, contractors etc on the direction of the lead designer/creative director
- assisting senior designers in the running of projects from concept development through to completion
- assisting with the creation and delivering of presentations
This position is based within our Berlin office, however a valid passport is required for travel.
If you are interested in joining Lambs and Lions, then please send us your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Portfolios must be less than 10mb.
The deadline for applications is 1 December 2020.
Selected candidates will be interviewed remotely via video conferencing due to the current pandemic.
Due to the expected high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.