Lamb and Lions is seeking an interior stylist to join its team in Berlin, Germany.
Founded in 2012, Lambs and Lions is a design studio and consultancy based in Berlin.
Specialised in hospitality design, we work across the fields of interior architecture and design, art direction, brand creation and graphic design.
We are actively recruiting an experienced, talented and creative Interior Stylist to expand their growing design team.
The candidate should have a minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role.
Although the ideal candidate would be employed with our studio a project by project freelance basis can also be explored dependant on the candidate.
The role of interior stylist is essential to ensure that the furniture, fittings and equipment (FF&E), decoration and artwork requirements on all projects are curated to brief and on budget.
Your role will involve working closely with our creative director and design team in order to assist on both the conceptual development, sourcing and final styling and set-up on all projects
This role also includes working closely with our FF&E coordinators to schedule and cost all FF&E specifications.
- proven working knowledge of commercial interior design projects, particularly FF&E selections and procurement
- experience working closely with interior designers to ensure concepts are delivered holistically
- proven experience in dealing with suppliers and manufacturers in a highly professional manner
- self-motivated but also a good team player who is able to work quickly and efficiently in an organised manner
- self-confident and receptive to constructive feedback
- a good understanding of the global marketplace and experience of working in high-end hospitality projects
- previous experience working on restaurant/hospitality/leisure projects is essential
- excellent knowledge of suppliers, manufacturers, and materials and finishes
- proficiency in Adobe InDesign is vital for this role
- excellent English language skills both written and verbal are required for this position. (German language skills are not required)
- provide information and make suggestions on availability of suitable FF&E and decoration as required
- create boards/layout plans and attend meetings present FF&E concepts to clients
- work with FF&E co-ordinator team to prepare, schedule and cost all FF&E specifications
- liaise with suppliers and client throughout the procurement of FF&E
- assist in final stages of project ensuring that all FF&E, accessories and styling requirements are met
- oversee professional photography at the conclusion of a project
- assist with any ad hoc FF&E issues as they arise
This position is based within our Berlin office; however a valid passport is required for travel.
A remote working arrangement could be assumed if a project to project basis contract is agreed.
If you are interested in joining Lambs and Lions, then please send us your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below. Portfolios must be less than 10mb.
Please quote ‘Dezeen interior stylist’ position in the title.
The deadline for applications is 1st December 2020.
Selected candidates will be Interviewed remotely via video conferencing due to the current pandemic.
Due to the expected high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.