Lambs and Lions is seeking a junior interior designer/visualiser to join its team in Berlin.
Founded in 2012, Lambs and Lions is a design studio and consultancy based in Berlin.
Specialised in hospitality design, we work across the fields of interior architecture and design art direction, brand creation and graphic design.
We are actively recruiting a talented and creative interior designer/visualiser to expand our growing design team. Candidates should have at least one-two years of relevant experience in either a design or visualisation studio.
This person will be based in the Berlin office working closely with the design director.
- first-class interior design degree and at least one year relevant industry work experience
- excellent English language skills both written and verbal are required for this position
- German language skills are not required
- high level of knowledge of lighting plug-ins and high level of proficiency on setting lighting scenes for interior spaces, as well as application of natural textures
- strong attention to detail with a passion for hospitality design and knowledge of hotel design across the world
- resourceful and a willingness to learn and grow with the company
- strong in self-management and able to be proactive without guidance
- comprehensive knowledge in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe InDesign and photoshop are essential for this role
- comprehensive knowledge of 3D modelling software and plug-ins are a plus
- a competent level of Excel and Microsoft office are required
- production of high quality computer-aided visuals for Interior presentations and furniture development
- creating sample boards and researching concepts in collaboration with the design team
- contributing to the project management of jobs, updating documentation, minutes and schedules as required
- liaising with suppliers, architects, contractors etc on the direction of the design director
- assisting senior designers in the running of projects from concept development through to completion
- assisting with the creation and delivering of presentations
- assisting in the produce detailed drawing packages including architectural, joinery and furniture drawings for tender and construction under the supervision of the senior designer and/or designer director
This position is based within our Berlin office, however a valid passport is required for travel.
If you are interested in joining Lambs and Lions, then please send us your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Portfolios must be less than 10mb.
The deadline for applications is 1 December 2020.
Selected candidates will be Interviewed remotely via video conferencing due to the current pandemic.
Due to the expected high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.