Lanserring is seeking a junior videographer/content creator to join its studio in London.
Lanserring are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join our marketing department. Located in the heart of Notting Hill, we design and make bespoke luxury kitchens, furniture and lifestyle products for clients around the world.
As well as assisting the team in developing and implementing the marketing strategy, you will be responsible for creating visual assets for the brand. You will be assisting our marketing department, whilst also having the freedom to pitch your own ideas and help bring them to life.
The role will include:
- videography and photography – shooting and editing images and videos in the Lanserring house style, developing storyboards, generating fresh ideas
- digital – assist with managing social media and marketing calendars, help maintain and update the website, contribute to the creation of the digital newsletter, upload social media posts, work collaboratively with the overall team on concept launches
- reporting and administration – track new leads, monitor competitor activity, research new software and platforms, contribute to the monthly marketing report
Who you are:
- passionate about contemporary videography/photography techniques
- knowledgeable about video and photo editing software
- can-do attitude and willing to be part of a collaborative team
- creative, independent and self-motivated mindset
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail
- the ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules without compromise on quality
- working knowledge of IT packages including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Photoshop) and Microsoft
- in-depth knowledge of social media
- ideally you will have had experience in one of the following; marketing, PR, luxury or design
- proficient at writing, editing and proof-reading content
As well as a competitive salary, you will have access to:
- on the job training and professional development
- the opportunity to work with the CEO’s and directors of the business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- opportunities to work on international projects
- private health care, health cash plan and pension plan
- life assurance and critical illness cover
- generous bonus scheme
And last but not least:
- complimentary fruit throughout the week and a fully stocked beer fridge
For more information about Lanserring, please visit our website.
Please email your CV, a brief summary of why you think you are right for the role and a link to your photography or videography portfolio. Please call 020 3319 6969 for any questions.