Laplace is looking for a senior architect with a minimum of eight years’ experience to join its team in Paris.
We are looking for an architect who:
- has a unique vision and flair for design and innovation
- has passion for architecture and interior architecture
- must have previous experience working in several high end residential projects as a project manager
- has an interest for, internal fit-outs and custom-made furniture, always eager to learn more
- is able to track changes, receive and communicate information in Spanish and English to contractors and consultants and assumes the role of a project architect
- is proficient in AutoCAD & Sketchup is required
- is competent in Adobe Creative Suite + VRay in order to complete graphic visualisations for final presentations
- is responsible for design processes and management of junior design teams
- has experience in tender & contract administration
- prepares or supervises the preparation of construction details, architectural plans, schedules, specifications and other construction documents to be used by contractors and tradespersons
- has jobsite experience
- is confident, organised, attentive to details and proactive
- is diligent and rigorous, has a sense of prioritisation and can manage well his own time: time-management is key
- has an EU passport
- lives in Paris or able to relocate immediately
- speaks Spanish and English (French a plus but not a prerequisite)
- ready to start asap under employment contract or freelance
Please send applications via email only. No phone calls.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Jan Kattein Architects
UK sales manager