Laplace is looking for a mid-level architect to join its team in Paris.
This person needs to have a minimum of five years of professional and will work on high-residential projects in Paris and elsewhere.
Candidates will assist our senior architects in our high-end interior design projects and should be excellent team players.
We are looking for a qualified architect who:
- has a unique vision and flair for design and innovation
- has a passion for interior architecture and design
- has an interest for, residential projects, internal fit-outs and custom-made furniture, and material selection
- should be able to manage its own time and workload responsibly and efficiently
- is excellent handling AutoCAD or REVIT and has experience producing drawing packages. Any candidate trained with REVIT will be given priority.
- has experience producing various schedules including plumbing, electrical, appliances
- can communicate with suppliers and consultants and feels confident in high-end environments
- proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop is required
- is competent in Adobe Creative Suite + VRay in order to complete graphic visualisations for final presentations
- is confident, organised, attentive to details, proactive and always eager to learn more in a very demanding and exciting work environment
- has an EU passport
- lives in Paris or able to relocate immediately
- speaks at least two languages fluently: French and English. Third language (Spanish or German) huge plus!
- ready to start asap under an employment contract or freelance status
To submit your application, click the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.