Laplace is seeking an interior architect project assistant in Paris.
Laplace is looking for an interior architect’s project assistant with a minimum of two years of professional experience to work in its Paris office on high end residential projects. We are looking for a full-time project administrator in charge of sales order administration, showroom organisation, liaison with suppliers, project coordination and order processing, etc.
Candidates will assist our senior architects and interior architects in our high-end interior design projects and should be excellent team players.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- team-player with a helpful and flexible attitude
- sales order processing experience
- general filing and databases maintenance experience
- good client liaison and confident communication skills
- self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- works well under pressure
- good Office 365 skills (incl. Excel), Photoshop a plus
- well-educated and good presentation
- confident, organised, attentive to details, proactive and always eager to learn more
- has an EU passport
- lives in Paris or able to relocate immediately
- speaks at least two languages fluently: native English, Spanish or/and French are greatly appreciated
- ready to start asap under a renewable employment contract -CDD or freelance status