Laplace is looking for a junior architect with a minimum of two to three years of professional experience to work in its Paris office.
Candidates will assist our senior architects in our high-end interior design projects and should be excellent team players.
We are looking for an architect who:
- has a unique vision and flair for design and innovation
- has passion for interior architecture and design
- has an interest for, residential projects, internal fit-outs and custom-made furniture, and material selection
- should be able to manage its own time and workload responsibly and efficiently
- is excellent handling AutoCAD and has experience producing drawing packages
- has experience producing various schedules including plumbing, electrical, appliances
- can communicate with suppliers and consultants
- proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop is required
- is competent in Adobe Creative Suite + VRay in order to complete graphic visualisations for final presentations
- is confident, organised, attentive to details, proactive and always eager to learn more
- has an EU passport
- lives in Paris or able to relocate immediately
- speaks at least two languages fluently : English is mandatory, Spanish or/and French are greatly appreciated
- ready to start asap under a renewable employment contract -CDD or freelance status
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Kharafi Global Company
Director of retail design and construction
at Hunter Douglas