Laplace is looking for a junior architect to join its team in Paris, France.
Laplace is urgently looking for a motivated, talented and ambitious young architect with a minimum of two years of professional experience to work in its Paris office on high-end interior residential projects in Paris and in England.
Candidates will assist our senior architects in our high-end interior design projects and should be excellent team players.
We are looking for a qualified architect who:
- has a unique vision and flair for design and innovation
- has a passion for interior architecture and design
- has an interest for residential projects, internal fit-outs and custom-made furniture and material selection
- should be able to manage its own time and workload responsibly and efficiently
- is proficient in SketchUp, Vray or/and Rhino is required. You will be designing projects from inception, starting from various 3Ds and renderings views of our design intent
- is excellent handling AutoCAD (REVIT appreciated but not mandatory) and has experience producing drawing packages
- has experience producing various schedules including plumbing, electrical, appliances
- can communicate with suppliers and consultants and feels confident in high-end environments
- is competent in Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop in order to complete graphic visualisations for final presentations
- is confident, organised, attentive to details, proactive and always eager to learn more in a very demanding and exciting work environment
- has an EU passport
- lives in Paris or able to relocate fast
- fluent or native in English mandatory. Proficiency in French clearly a plus but not absolutely required. Competence in Spanish or/and German appreciated
- ready to start!
Please submit your resume and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union