Latitude is seeking enthusiastic and talented Part 1/2 architectural assistants to join its practice near London Bridge.
Latitude is an award-winning architectural practice established in 2000. The practice’s work includes new build and contemporary retrofit projects across a range of sectors from residential and commercial developments to hotels and sports/community buildings.
We have an increasing workload of interesting projects in the UK and require people who can work as part of a team as well as on an individual basis when necessary.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to play a key role on projects of varying sizes from conception to completion, gaining valuable experience across the RIBA work stages.
- passion for good design, accompanied by excellent technical and graphic skills
- fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- proactive, confident and efficient
- accomplished presentation skills, eg. 2D CAD, 3D modelling and visualisations
- proficiency in Vectorworks/Revit desired but not essential, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- working knowledge of UK building regulations and planning system
The position would be a full-time permanent contract following a probationary period, salary is negotiable.
Applicants must be able to legally work in the UK. Latitude Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send a cover letter, CV and precis portfolio in PDF format via the apply for job button below.
We will be in touch if you have been shortlisted for interview, which will be conducted in person.