LAUD is looking for an interior designer to join its growing practice in Hong Kong, China.
LAUD limited is a young and professional design studio in Hong Kong where we strive to provide creative and modern design with excellent craftsmanship. We believe that interior design spaces must be highly functional, create an excellent experience and construction must be well-crafted. Our projects mostly focus on high-end private residential in Hong Kong. We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a talented, confident and capable full-time designer to join our team.
- must have a strong sense to visualise design in 3D, and to explain ideas clearly
- must be passionate to design, self-motivated and confident
- have a strong design skill with confidence to provide FF&E and related administrative works, including sourcing, preparing quotations, setting up different schedules, such as lighting, FF&E, ironmongery etc
- strong experience with client-facing for private residential project
- excellent communication skills; must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- can prepare working drawings, interior architecture details, help manage and produce drawing packages in AutoCAD
- can interact with suppliers with confidence and coordinate with them to produce bespoke design
- minimum education requirement; degree/diploma in interior design/architecture/environmental design
- work experience; minimum three years’ working experience in residential interiors
- skills requirement; must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, AutoCAD
- ability to use Studio Max, Rhino, V-Ray, SketchUp and to produce renderings are advantageous
LAUD offers competitive benefits and salary package. Our studio is mid-size with a supportive environment.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be in PDF format, max 8MB. Please include a cover letter, CV, portfolio, notice period required to leave your current position and salary expectations.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.