Laurence Associates is looking for a senior architect to join its team in Cornwall, UK.
We are searching for a senior architect with a proven track record in high end, bespoke residential, new–build and conversions to join our growing design team.
Currently a practice of 19, we are looking for an experienced architect with at least five years’ post-Part 3 experience working on design-oriented residential projects.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to run projects from concept to completion, with responsibility for delivery. Candidates should be team players that will enjoy working collaboratively with our dynamic team of architects, architectural technologists, town planners and landscape architect.
Essential skills or experience:
- at least five years’ experience post-RIBA Part 3
- experience in all RIBA stages of work
- ARB or equivalent international membership of professional institution
- excellent designer in the high – end residential sector
- new build experience required
- strong technical knowledge at detailing stage
- good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- excellent graphic and computer skills and experience using 3D drawing software
- experience of leading teams through detailed planning applications
- highly creative and design orientated
- professional, positive, enthusiastic and collaborative
- full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
Candidates should have proven practical experience in delivering residential work in the UK
Desirable skills or experience:
- ideally ArchiCAD
- hand drawn sketch scheme proposals
- AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- heritage experience a bonus
Negotiable depending on experience; please submit your expectations.
Please only apply if you have all of the essential experience above and please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom