Lee Broom is looking for a sales representative to join its London sales team.
Lee Broom is one of the UK’s leading product designers. Based in Shoreditch, London and with a showroom in Tribeca, New York, we design and assemble our lighting, furniture and home accessory products from our own factory in East London and distribute through over 200 partners in 50 countries and direct to the global A&D community. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with great administrative skills just starting out in sales or already experienced in this area.
- assist with all aspects of the end to end sales process from responding to enquiries, preparing quotes and invoices and monitoring customer orders
- be point of contact for our dealers, partners and clients and developing excellent client relationships by email, by phone and in person
- manage liaison with our logistics and product development teams
- support sales and business development activities
- provide sales support at our flagship store, online store and at design fairs such as Salone del Mobile in Milan and London Design Festival
Essential skills and experience:
- at least one year’s experience in an administrative or relevant role ideally with a sales focus
- proven ability to perform and exceed targets
- well-organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail and great administrative skills
- excellent IT skills, high level of numeracy and literacy and able to work in UK
As the ideal candidate you will:
- have worked with a similar type of lighting and furniture design company
- have an understanding of retail, trade and wholesale design markets
- have great knowledge of the design industry
- enjoy exceeding targets, hitting deadlines and solving problems
- be flexible, adaptable, proactive and intuitive and have a dynamic approach to your work
- be mature, enthusiastic and create a great impression with people
- be the type of person who enjoys a challenge and does whatever it takes to get the job done
To apply, send us your CV and tell us why you would be great for the role and your current/expected renumeration. Please submit your application via the apply for job button below.