LeilaDunning Projects is seeking a qualified architect or experienced Part 2 to join its team in London.
We are a design-focused studio based in Peckham working on exciting architecture and interiors projects for both private and commercial clients. We encourage open discussion and emergence of ideas. Please ensure you read our webpage and empathise with how we approach our work.
We are a looking for an energetic and enthusiastic member of the practice who, like us, will:
- bring excellent design sense and technical experience
- take enjoyment at all stages of the design and delivery of a project
- have strong project management experience
- use great communication skills
- prefer a hands-on and team-playing approach
- demonstrate self-discipline and confidence
- love proactive solutions
At the moment are looking for a person with residential experience in particular. You would have ideally worked on high-end residential projects through all RIBA Stages from concept to completion, possessing strong presentation, technical and contract administration skills. We would consider an experienced Part 2 if you have a minimum of three years’ experience working on residential projects. This is an excellent opportunity take responsibility within a growing team, contributing fully to our vision for practice.
Please apply if you have:
- experience in working on residential projects through all RIBA work stages
- the ability to take initiative and a conscientious attitude
- excellent design and presentation abilities — 3D digital and physical model building
- robust understanding of construction and technical skills
- solid contract administration experience, particularly on residential projects
- proficiency in Rhino, Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft 365 Suite
- good understanding of UK planning requirements, building regulations and sustainability
To apply please submit:
- a cover letter introducing yourself and stating your relevant experience, your qualification and salary expectations
- a CV and portfolio with samples of your work
Please do not send links for online portfolios.
No Recruitment agencies please.
We look forward to hearing from you before Friday 5th February.