Lemanarc SA is currently looking for a project architect in Shanghai, China or Lausanne, Switzerland.
Founded in Switzerland and active in both China and Europe, Lemanarc SA is an international architecture design office with operating branches in Lausanne, Zurich Switzerland and Shanghai, China. It specialises in a wide project field ranging from health care, educational and cultural facilities to traffic hubs and urban complex, etc. Lemanarc focuses on providing professional design solutions for tomorrow.
Right now, we are looking for experienced architects to cooperate for our Chinese projects. The work location could be either in Europe or in China.
- graduated with a professional degree in architecture
- five years + proven experience, preferably in internationally renowned offices
- strong conceptual and design talent
- be proficient in the use of Sketch Up, 3D max, Adobe Suite, experience with ArchiCAD is an asset
- fluent in English, German or French will be a plus
- good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines
- excellent communication skills and team work spirit, responsible and self-motivated
How to apply :
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, selected portfolio – less than 20MB and expected salary to email@example.com
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture