Leong Leong is looking for a project director in New York.
Leong Leong is seeking applicants for a full-time project director to work on retail and cultural projects from schematic design through project completion. Candidates should have experience managing clients and other employees, overseeing document production, and communicating with project consultants. They should possess exceptional design and critical-thinking skills. Candidates should be collaborative yet self-directed and have experience in multiple facets of design production. They should also be extremely organised and should be strong communicators. Candidates should also be comfortable producing drawings in Revit and capable of coordinating and overseeing the development of interior details, renderings, and physical models. Candidates should furthermore be resourceful and capable of working under tight deadlines. Candidates with interior design and FF&E experience in retail projects will be given special consideration.
– four-six years of professional experience in an architecture firm
– master’s degree in architecture
– experience managing and coordinating projects in NYC and familiarity with NY building codes and DoB filing and approvals process
– extensive experience with organising and producing drawings sets from SD to CD
– proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit and Adobe Software
– self-reliant and resourceful
– exceptional design ability and critical thinking
– ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining quality
– proven organisational abilities and consistent attention to detail
– strong graphic and communication skills
– all legal permits and visas required to work in USA
– fluency in written and spoken English
About Leong Leong
Established in 2009, Leong Leong’s interests are not defined by a particular project type, but by the potential to create environments and artifacts with cultural resonance. Leong Leong’s design and research process is driven by a curiosity for new organization typologies and aesthetic experiences, which offer new ways of living, working, and interacting with one another. Frequently expanding the role of the designer with a diverse staff of designers and researchers, Leong Leong’s approach spans between strategic thinking and material experimentation, from the city to the artifact.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email a cover letter, CV, and work samples as a single PDF no larger than 3mb to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include ‘PROJECT DIRECTOR’ in the subject field.
We can only respond to a limited number of qualified candidates.
No phone inquiries, please.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Urban design project manager
at Cooper Robertson
at MIchielli + Wyetzner Architects