LEOS International is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic parametric 3D designer to join its London-based team.
As a parametric 3D designer, you will be responsible for creating, developing, and modifying parametric 3D models using industry-standard software, while collaborating with our architects and designers to produce innovative objects and architecture elements that meet our project needs.
- create and modify parametric 3D models according to project needs
- work collaboratively with architects and designers to ensure design feasibility and meet necessary standards
- evaluate and test designs to ensure they meet project specifications and requirements
- create technical drawings and documentation to effectively communicate design intent to manufacturing teams
- stay up-to-date with emerging design trends, software and technologies in the industry
- bachelor’s degree in architecture, industrial design or related field
- minimum of three years of experience in 3D parametric design
- proficiency in industry-standard 3D modelling software (e.g., Rhino, Grasshopper, 3D Max etc)
- strong knowledge of parametric design principles, design for manufacturing, and product development processes
- excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
If you are a talented, innovative, and motivated 3D designer looking for an exciting new opportunity, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio for consideration.