LEVER Architecture is seeking an intermediate architect to join its studio in Oregon, USA.
LEVER Architecture is mid-sized architecture firm based in Portland, Oregon. We are seeking candidates to contribute to and grow with a young office dedicated to design, research, and impactful projects across many different scales, regions, and typologies. The firm brings international experience and design excellence to diverse range of building types including institutional, creative office, and multi-family housing, as well as being nationally recognized for technical innovation with mass timber. The best candidates will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for design, good communication skills, and experience with all design phases.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
- four to eight years national and/or international professional architecture experience
- licensed architect is a plus
- experience and familiarity with industry standard design software, including Revit required
- experience and familiarity with international and local building codes a plus
- comfortable working independently and as a productive member of a team
- experience coordinating with engineers and consultants
- experience producing detailed construction document sets and/or construction administration experience
- self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and verbal communication skills
- must live in or be willing to relocate to Portland, Oregon
Duties may include:
- reporting directly to the associate or principal in charge, and potentially functioning as a project architect or project manager
- production of diagrams, models, renderings, and drawings for internal study, design presentation, consultant coordination, or client presentations
- research and preparation of presentation materials
- coordination with various engineers and consultants as required for the successful completion of various phases of design
- responsibility for the management and/or production of construction and contract documents
- the ability to collaborate, work productively, and potentially lead various tasks or phases in a team-based studio environment
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and work samples using the ‘apply’ link below.