LEVER Architecture has an opportunity for a senior project manager to join its team in Oregon, USA.
Senior project manager
LEVER is looking for a senior project manager to lead and manage multiple design teams and engineering consultants responsible for the design and delivery of large scale creative office projects. As a senior project manager, you will be highly involved in all phases of project delivery, manage day-to-day communications with the client, consultants and team members to produce an outstanding design and exceptional client satisfaction.
Dedicated to design, research, and innovation, we are looking for people who are excited to contribute to a growing practice. Our firm has a collaborative culture, and is committed to providing competitive salaries, benefits, and a healthy work/life balance.
- act as lead project manager and drive the project delivery during all phases of the project
- develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and work plans
- lead the relationships with the contractor, engineering and specialty consultants
- prepare and review proposals, contracts, and consultant agreements
- review internal project accounting documents and process draft project billing
- participate in project marketing, proposal writing, and project interviews
- manage mid-size to large project teams, assign and monitor completion of tasks
- mentor junior staff
- oversee the coordination and document preparation for the project and provide quality assurance via review of project documentation
- 10-15 years of project management experience in an architecture firm, working on a variety of project types, including corporate campus and/or institutional clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher architecture
- licensed architect
- extensive experience in all phases of architectural projects
- ability to provide excellent client service and assure project profitability
- desire to lead teams and to mentor junior staff
- strong programming and space planning skills
- high level of design competence and expertise in corporate and/or mixed-use developments
- high level of knowledge of state and local building codes, including accessibility
- computer savvy with moderate or better skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Project), and Revit
If interested, please submit your cover letter, resume and work samples online using the ‘apply’ link below. Please include the job title in the subject line. We welcome applications from candidates willing to relocate to Portland. Relocation stipends may be available for new employees moving to Oregon.