Levitt Bernstein is seeking a bid coordinator to join its firm in London.
Levitt Bernstein is an award winning, design-led architectural practice of 130 people with offices in London and Manchester. We are looking for a well organised and confident bid coordinator to work with our managing director, bid manager and senior management team on the following:
- manage, sift and respond to EU public procurement notices and monitor tender portals
- preparation of bids and tender submissions
- liaise with clients and external consultants as necessary
- preparation of presentation material for tender interviews
- update standard text responses
- proof read bid and tender documents and content
- ensure proper storage and retrieval of filing
- bid and related research
- assist with project and contact databases
- maintain project tracker and statistics on bids and tenders
- light touch EA support for the Managing Director.
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite, particularly InDesign
- advanced knowledge of MS Office
- ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- excellent written and spoken English
- calm and professional manner in all communication
- previous experience of working in a similar professional practice environment is required, preferably in architecture, design or construction.
Salary range: £30,000 – £35,000
If you are interested in working within our stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV and covering letter addressed to Jo Sherratt using the ‘apply’ link below.
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.