Levitt Bernstein has a vacancy for a communications co-ordinator to join its team in London.
Levitt Bernstein is an award winning, design-led architectural practice of 120 people with offices in London and Manchester, working on a broad range of projects across housing, arts, education, health and commercial sectors. Many of our staff are involved in the industry more widely; contributing to debates, undertaking research, speaking at events and writing articles. Our stimulating studio culture also includes regular socials, sports activities and parties.
We are looking for a communications co-ordinator to coordinate all marketing and communications activities across the practice.
- prepare and implement the annual communications strategy and budget
- manage the practice website, intranet and social media channels
- draft and issue press releases and manage our involvement in external publications
- oversee all awards submissions, judging visits and ceremony attendance
- organise and coordinate the practice’s presence at events and conferences
- identify thought leadership/speaking opportunities for key members of staff
- prepare quarterly communications and research reports for the executive board
- coordinate and chair marketing meetings
- proof and edit outgoing documents/reports
- support the communications team with any ad-hoc duties
This role requires a strong understanding of best practice in marketing, communications and research. Proven experience and success of working in a similar role within the creative industries is required, preferably in architecture, design or construction.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail essential, as well as excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines. Relevant degree or postgraduate qualifications required.
We have introduced hybrid working to allow staff to work between the studio and home, to increase flexibility, enhance wellbeing and inspire a culture of trust and creativity. This is open to all new recruits after an initial period working in the studio.
If you are interested in working for a design-led organisation, in a stimulating and sociable environment, please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectation by return via the apply for job button below, for the attention of: Jo Sherratt, HR manager, Levitt Bernstein
Levitt Bernstein is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all members of the community.