Levitt Bernstein has an opportunity for a head of communications to join its firm in London.
Levitt Bernstein is an award-winning, design-led architectural practice with studios in London and Manchester, working on a broad range of projects across all sectors.
We are looking for a dynamic head of communications to lead all marketing, PR and communications activities across the two studios. The ideal candidate will be strategic, creative and able to work with people of all levels inside and outside of the practice.
- devise and implement the annual communications strategy and budget
- lead and manage the communications team (currently two people)
- oversee the practice brand and all printed and digital collateral
- identify thought leadership opportunities (press coverage, speaking slots)
- manage and coordinate all media relations
- build strong relationships with key journalists and industry organisations
- curate and coordinate events as part of trade and industry conferences and festivals
- oversee the website, intranet and social media channels
- oversee all awards submissions
- support the business development and bids team
Key skills and experience:
- a strong understanding of best practice in marketing, PR and communications
- demonstrable experience and success in a similar role within the creative industries
- interest in and knowledge of the architectural sector and culture
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams and independently
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.